1. The responsibility for processing of personal data.
Mendieta’s Catering & Events, S.A. de C.V., corporation, duly incorporated under the laws of Mexico, residing at Av. Del Sol, Lt. 38, MNZ. 4, SM. 47, Fraccionamiento Residencial Herradura 1. C.P. 77506. Cancún Quintana Roo. Mexico, is the corporation responsible for the processing of personal data .
The responsibility for verifying the legitimacy of the data is a priority. This Privacy Notice compliments any other simplified privacy notice that our organization has made available and is a supplement to those notices which do not express all details.
2. Department of personal data:
Address: Av. Del Sol, Lt. 38, MNZ. 4, SM. 47, Fraccionamiento Residencial Herradura 1. C.P. 77506. Cancún Quintana Roo. México.
Customer Service, Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 18:00
Phone: +52 998 8481953
3. Purpose of collecting personal data.
We are collecting personal data for the following reasons:
4. Personal information we collect.
We collect personal data when you provide it to us directly either by phone, via email or our website. The personal data we collect is : 1. Name, phone, address, gender, number of children or dependents, Federal Tax and work references. In accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, when the Manager is soliciting such data from you, it is required that you expressly consent to the processing of such data and agree or disagree by responding electronically as implemented or provide it duly signed.
5. Economic, financial and sensitive personal data we collect.
5.1 Patrimonial Financial Data.- Our organization collects financial and economic data that are necessary for our contractual relationship. These data are: Bank and number (s) of bank accounts and credit card information and / or debit card.
• Your browser type and operating system.
• The Internet pages you visit.
• The links below.
• The IP address.
• The site you visited before coming to ours.
7. Options and means to limit the use or disclosure of personal data.
You can stop receiving emails, printed, by landline or mobile phone by contacting our Head of Personal Data.
8. Means to exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition.
You have the right to access your personal data we have and the details of their processing and to correct them if they are incorrect or incomplete; cancel them when they are excessive or unnecessary for the purposes for which they were obtained or oppose the use thereof for specific purposes.
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of such rights through the filing of the application (“Application to Exercise Rights ARCO”) to our Head of Personal Data, either personally in the direction thereof or by e- mail to previously indicated. You can download the form from our website, below CLICK HERE.. To exercise your rights, you must submit an application (“Application to Exercise Rights ARCO, to the manager accompanied by the following information:
9. Mendieta’s Catering & Events, S.A de C.V. can deny the exercise of the Rights Arco, in the following cases:
1. When you are not the owner of the personal data, or it has not been established who the legal representative is; 2. When your personal data is not held by the database manager; 3. When the rights of a third party are injured; 4. Where there is a legal impediment or resolution of a competent authority which restricts your Rights Arco; 5. In case of cancellation, when personal data are processed for the prevention or for medical diagnosis or management of health services, or; 6. • When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously done.
The Refusal may be partial, in which case, Mendieta’s Catering & Events, S.A. de C.V. will make the access, rectification, cancellation or opposition on the part coming.
The exercise of the “ARCO rights” will be free, but if you reiterates its request within a period of less than twelve (12) months, the costs will be three (3) days of general minimum wage in the Federal District, plus tax Added value, unless there are substantial to the Privacy Notice that motivate new Requests to Exercise Rights ARCO modifications. You shall cover justified shipping costs or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats.
For more information, please contact the Head of personal data in the email noted above
10. Mechanisms and procedures for the proprietor, where appropriate, to revoke its consent at any time
At any time during processing you may revoke the consent which has been granted for the processing of the data, by contacting the database manager for data protection which will be described in the steps for revoking consent.
11. Transfers of personal data within Mexico and abroad
We will not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as otherwise provided in Article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and to make this transfer in the terms that the law requires
12. Security measures implemented
To protect your personal data we have implemented security measures for administrative, physical and technical nature in order to avoid the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
When we communicate or share your information with third parties who provide a service, we require and verify that they have the necessary security measures to protect your personal data, prohibiting the use of personal information for purposes other than those stipulated; above with the understanding that notwithstanding the foregoing, any breach by such third parties with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations is the sole responsibility of such third parties.
13. Changes to privacy notice.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time or update this privacy notice.
These changes will be available to the public through the following means: (i) accessible in corporate offices; (Ii) pamphlets or brochures available at the corporate offices; (Iii) on our website (www.mendietascateringevents.com); or (iv) we respond to the last email that you have provided.
14. Right to promote rights protection procedures and checking substance Institute.
Any complaint or further information regarding the treatment of personal data or questions relating to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private or its Regulations may direct it to IFAI. For more information visit. www.ifai.org.mx
We are a Mexican company with more than 15 years in planning social events.
We offer Accommodations, food and beverages for national and international events in Cancun and The Riviera Maya.
If you are one of our client, you can REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE for free vacation in Cancun or La Riviera Maya in a luxury hotel 5 stars for 4 nights, 5 days for 2 adults and 2 children.